CentraCare Construction Update
23 Feb 2017
Medical Campus Site
- Clinic area is being roughed-in with plumbing and electrical.
- Operating Rooms are being sheet-rocked.
- Nichiha panels being installed on south side of building.
- Main entry stone work is nearing completion.
Assisted Living Site
- Rough-ins for wings B and C are almost complete.
- Insulation is being installed and sheet rock will start soon.
- Exterior finishes will start next week.
- Roof is complete.
Derek and Kim Johnson completely changed their lives when they recently purchased Ted and Gen’s Bar-B-Q in Aldrich. Since taking over in January, they’re enjoying the excitement of the restaurant business. “I always wanted to own my own business,” Derek said, “but if you had said that business was...
This year take a good step for your job search: Join a professional association. Professional associations exist for almost any career or interest area. You can link to association websites from CareerOneStop’s Professional Association Finder. Using the Professional Association Finder, you can explore your field using different keywords to find...
Minnesota manufacturers are upbeat about the economy, with 90 percent expecting production levels to increase or stay the same in 2017, according to an annual joint survey by the Minnesota Department of Employment and Economic Development (DEED) and the Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis. The 2016 Minnesota Manufacturing Business...