CentraCare Construction Update - June, 2017
26 Jun 2017
It's been awhile since there's been a construction update. Things are really looking good at both construction sites. Included is a photo by Matthew Breiter of the medical campus with the new exterior sign illuminated. We shared this photo on Facebook last week and the link is below. Also included below is a link to a time-lapse video of our construction progress.
Medical Campus Site
- Lab and pharmacy casework is under way.
- Operating room flooring is complete and equipment is scheduled to be installed in June.
- Glass in the chapel is complete.
- Clinic flooring and casework is 75% complete.
- Landscaping is underway.
- Exterior building signage is complete.
Assisted Living Site
- Painting is almost finished.
- Cabinetry is nearing completion in B and C wings.
- Flooring is being installed in the B wing units.
- Clear-story beams are complete.
Matthew Breiter's Facebook post
Expansion Update – June, 2017 Construction crews have been hard at work, and we’re seeing a lot of progress being made on all three expansion and remodeling projects. Two of the projects are nearing completion, and the third is rolling along. Keep reading for updates on the specific projects...
Building the Community by Working TogetherJun 26 2017
When it comes to building a strong regional economy, no man, woman, company, or organization is an island. Instead, it’s when we pull together that we see results. Here in Todd County, Minnesota, our development corporation works in collaboration with area businesses and residents to keep our economy strong...
Working Together for a Better EconomyJun 19 2017
What makes a particular region thrive? Many factors contribute to economic vitality—practical things like utility and transit access, skilled workers, and short commute times. Beyond these concrete attributes, there’s a key factor in regional economic success: Collaboration. When for- and non-profit entities, along with schools and government bodies all...